Who are a few of these despicables?
- Soldiers who sell arms to rebels.
- Filipinos who traffic in Filipino women and children.
- Mayors who sell their civic oath to a Binay for financial consideration.
- Smugglers who sell sand to China to build military islands in Philippine territory.
“Whoa!” you say. “Wait! Wait! Stop just a minute! What sand? When? Where?”
Me, too. That’s what I said when I read reader Vicara’s stunning revelation, which I have condensed for brevity:
- Reports have been floated – and have yet to be followed in depth by the news media – that sand and other raw materials quarried in Ilocos have been used for the Spratly buildup by China. This could not have happened without a local business agreement, which…
View original post 510 more words